PDA

View Full Version : Player - LFG US EDT WeekNights (Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thr)

yankee
March 31st, 2019, 17:27
FG License: Full
Time Zone: EDT USA
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur after 7 PM EDT
Term: Long Term Campaign
Voice: Yes (Currently Discord, Skype, Google Hangouts)

Game System Preferred: DnD (any version)
Game System Experience: All
Fantasy Grounds Experience: relatively a noob... but learning.

Character Type Preferred: Any need for the party, tend to default to TN Ranger

Been playing since the latter '70s. I travel for work so face to face in my hometown is hard, thus moving to a virtual tabletop realm.

Intruder
March 31st, 2019, 19:34
I am looking for 5e players that know and enjoy classic DnD roleplaying.
If you played 1st edition you remember things like conditions (blindness, poison, etc)
didn't 'wear off' in just a few rounds.

The campaign is just over 2 years old and currently has 11 players. Attrition is rather
high as I don't baby you, I try to give you a classic DnD experience.

We have a unique type of campaign that I refer to as 'Player participation'. Party organization
is handled by the players and when they have gathered a group, I meet with them with the server.

Characters start at first level and only use the PHB for class/race selection, though we do not use
Sorcs, Warlocks or Monks. Dragonborn and Tieflings are likewise not used.

This is a classic style DnD campaign. My intent is to provide game sessions for years to come.
My last campaign was in Dungeons and Dragons Online and lasted 6 years.

If you want to laugh and have a good time in good old fashioned DnD, contact me.
You can take a look at our FG Group listings and read our various forum threads at

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php?groupid=95

WrongWriter
April 5th, 2019, 01:26
Hey Yankee. I replied to another thread that I think you would fit in well with. I linked it below. Add a response if you agree. Im trying to point others to one thread so we can all come together and create a party.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48738-LFG-1-Player-LF-Weeknight-Game-Tue-or-Wed-CST-US-Time-Zone-prefer-5E

yankee
May 15th, 2019, 19:12
Bumping...