PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5 Players (+Alternates) Wed 8-11PM ET USA 5E(Starter) Lost Mine of Phandelver

Bear1968
March 31st, 2019, 12:49
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E (Starter Rulebook)

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Wednesday 8 - 11 pm
If new game, planned start date: April 3rd
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour session, Weekly
Term: As long as it takes to complete the Lost Mine of Phandelver module

Text or Voice: Text ONLY (to provide record of player/DM interactions), would suggest players set up voice connection to coordinate activity
Voice software used: N/A
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Standard (Will depend on players/DM preferences moving forward)
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for players for backup list of alternates who could step in as needed
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, Default Equipment
Character restrictions: Default characters provided with Starter Set

Details of your scenario: DM, new to D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds, looking to run the Lost Mine of Phandelver module for a group of similarly inexperienced players so that we can learn and build our skills in both the ruleset and platform. I got my start in D&D with the first edition boxed set, both playing and DMing, and have had more limited experience with more recent editions of the game. I was drawn back to the game after finding Fantasy Grounds via Steam and subsequently watching a lot of YouTube videos about 5E and FG. I expect this game will be an interactive learning experience as we gain proficiency going forward. My longer term goal is to run this initial module at least two times while building a group of players that would embark on a longer campaign using the full 5E rules later this year. Feel free to send me questions to help figure out if this would be the right fit for you.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3442

wrongholt
March 31st, 2019, 14:14
I am from central time would you be willing to do 7 to 10 eastern time?

Mdaddy
March 31st, 2019, 19:22
This is pretty much ideal for me as i was just thinking about trying out fantasy grounds and am relitively new to dnd in general. also Wednesday is my off day so perfect timing.

Roedemon4
March 31st, 2019, 21:23
This would work for me as well, I am new to FG and 5e as well and game time is perfect.

EmanuelJ
April 1st, 2019, 00:46
Still have room? I would love to play. I started playing Dnd this year and this would be my first online campaign.

Bear1968
April 1st, 2019, 12:06
Couldn't do that (7pm Eastern Time) due to availability.

solokpobrisi
April 1st, 2019, 15:16
Hi, I'm really interested in this campaign. The game time is perfect. I initially applied on the game calendar and I just read that you asked that people apply via the forum, so sorry about that.

Rael
April 1st, 2019, 16:13
I'm interested in playing if you still have a spot

Bear1968
April 1st, 2019, 18:10
Just a quick update, I currently have 5 players lined up for the adventure, but would like to have a list of players who would be alternates in case one of the active players needs to step away or is unable to continue with the sessions. So either drop a note here or send me a private message and I will add you to the list.

Onydust
April 2nd, 2019, 16:45
I'm not familiar with that module, but if this is more than a single / two session group, I'd be interested.

yankee
April 2nd, 2019, 18:55
Just a quick update, I currently have 5 players lined up for the adventure, but would like to have a list of players who would be alternates in case one of the active players needs to step away or is unable to continue with the sessions. So either drop a note here or send me a private message and I will add you to the list.

Add me as an alternate, would sub in as needed