PDA

View Full Version : Former Roll20 LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game Saturday-Thursday EST 6pm EST

Kyubey
March 31st, 2019, 05:22
FG License: Paid Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for 6pm (1800) or later on weekdays and 7pm Weekend.
Term: Looking for longterm campaign
Voice: I can do voip but my mic is not very good (be warned). No camera.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e, Shadorun 5e
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1e, Star Wars RPG, Star Wars Saga. D&D 3.0, 3.5
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never played with Fantasy Grounds, Used Roll20, Open RPG

Character Type Preferred: I prefer gish type characters or some sort magical influences, like Bards, Melee focus Cleric, Paladins. I also like playing a supportive wizard (be it buffing or crowd control rather then damage). For Shadowrun I'm looking to try a game somewhere in between Pink Mohawk Mirror Glasses with being closer to the later. What I mean by that is characters prefer to go in stealthy, but can still end up as an action flick. I'm looking to do a Gun bunny of sorts, with some stealth preferring to use silence and gel rounds (although not apposed to using Lethal rounds).

About me: I'm TSgt in USAF and experience gamer who has played since early 2000s with my start in 3.0. prefer playing good align characters with mixture of Roleplay and Combat. I'm well versed in the rules system of Pathfinder and D&D 3.5, less familiar with Star Wars Saga and D&D 3.0 but still can get by. I like some out of character jokes, but I understand it doesn't have to be 100% nor should it be in a more heavy Roleplay in games.

Kyubey
April 5th, 2019, 15:48
Bunp

damned
April 6th, 2019, 00:47
Hey Kyubey

Check out the games running at FG Con https://www.fg-con.com/events/
Lots of one shots. Meet other players and GMs which can lead to longer term games.