PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player-experienced in 5e, not FG.

NidoKeen4
March 29th, 2019, 01:50
Name: Aaron
Timezone: EDT/EST (GMT-5:00)
Availability: Thursday-Sunday nights
Experience: 1 year with rpgs in general. Laid back, easy to get along with, and can assimilate pretty quickly to any group. I generally play frontliners (favorites being paladins, barbarians and fighters), however i have learned the magic system pretty well and potentially want to player a main caster. The main things i enjoy are feeling a sense of accomplishment and wonder roleplaying in a group in a world the dm has spent their precious time on, and just having a good time telling stories.
Other: I have a discord, NidoGren5#9858, and have played a lot of roll20. I met the surgeon general, he offered me a cigarette.

Intruder
March 31st, 2019, 19:40
I am looking for 5e players that know and enjoy classic DnD roleplaying.
If you played 1st edition you remember things like conditions (blindness, poison, etc)
didn't 'wear off' in just a few rounds.

The campaign is just over 2 years old and currently has 11 players. Attrition is rather
high as I don't baby you, I try to give you a classic DnD experience.

We have a unique type of campaign that I refer to as 'Player participation'. Party organization
is handled by the players and when they have gathered a group, I meet with them with the server.

Characters start at first level and only use the PHB for class/race selection, though we do not use
Sorcs, Warlocks or Monks. Dragonborn and Tieflings are likewise not used.

This is a classic style DnD campaign. My intent is to provide game sessions for years to come.
My last campaign was in Dungeons and Dragons Online and lasted 6 years.

If you want to laugh and have a good time in good old fashioned DnD, contact me.
You can take a look at our FG Group listings and read our various forum threads at

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...php?groupid=95