PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e UTC-6

blckassn
March 26th, 2019, 18:01
FG License: I have standard license
Time Zone: I’m in CDT which is UTC-6
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I’m looking for a weekly game with a start time around 6PM.
Term: Looking for either long term or module games.

Game System Preferred: Looking to play in a 5e game
Game System Experience: I started in 5e about 4 years ago. I’ve played a number of games and I dm’d a game.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’m familiar with the basics and have s food understanding on how it works. I’ve used it for about six months both playing games and creating my own game.

Character Type Preferred: I don’t have a preferred character type. Most times I randomly roll my character and create a backstory to fit them. I like doing this because it forces me to branch out and think creatively on how to make the character feel real.
About me: I want to get into a game that has a mix of RP and combat. More importantly I want to have fun, it’s a game after all. I don’t want to play with other players who aren’t going to be self centered or immature. I’ve played many games with these types of people and it’s tiring.

Icewidow777
March 30th, 2019, 03:34
I'm interested I'm a noob for both ttrpgs and fantasy grounds. Hate to say it but I'd only be able to play on fantasy grounds but would be able to do if we were to do theatre of the mind on say skype or discord

Intruder
March 31st, 2019, 19:38
I am looking for 5e players that know and enjoy classic DnD roleplaying.
If you played 1st edition you remember things like conditions (blindness, poison, etc)
didn't 'wear off' in just a few rounds.

The campaign is just over 2 years old and currently has 11 players. Attrition is rather
high as I don't baby you, I try to give you a classic DnD experience.

We have a unique type of campaign that I refer to as 'Player participation'. Party organization
is handled by the players and when they have gathered a group, I meet with them with the server.

Characters start at first level and only use the PHB for class/race selection, though we do not use
Sorcs, Warlocks or Monks. Dragonborn and Tieflings are likewise not used.

This is a classic style DnD campaign. My intent is to provide game sessions for years to come.
My last campaign was in Dungeons and Dragons Online and lasted 6 years.

If you want to laugh and have a good time in good old fashioned DnD, contact me.
You can take a look at our FG Group listings and read our various forum threads at

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...php?groupid=95