PDA

View Full Version : Realms of Cthulhu & Weird Wars 2 extensions

dstuffle
March 22nd, 2019, 04:38
For some reason, the Weird Wars II Extension and the Realms of Cthulhu extension can no longer have both be active for a campaign. Clicking on the checkbox for one unchecks it for the other.

As I'm working on an Actung! Cthulhu campaign, I'd sort of like to be able to have both included.

Any thoughts on how to get this done?

Thanks.

Versions for the extensions:
SWADE: v5.0
Weird Wars II: v2.1
Realms of Cthulhu: v1.6

Eru the One
March 22nd, 2019, 18:53
Have you tried in SWD not SavageWorlds? I don't have either extension, but I'm assuming the extensions will not work correctly under SWADE until the creator updates them.

Trenloe
March 22nd, 2019, 19:22
For some reason, the Weird Wars II Extension and the Realms of Cthulhu extension can no longer have both be active for a campaign. Clicking on the checkbox for one unchecks it for the other.

As I'm working on an Actung! Cthulhu campaign, I'd sort of like to be able to have both included.

Any thoughts on how to get this done?

Thanks.

Versions for the extensions:
SWADE: v5.0
Weird Wars II: v2.1
Realms of Cthulhu: v1.6
Both of those extensions have a "setting" exclusiongroup set in the extension.xml file. Info on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/properties.xcp

You could remove that from one of the extensions and then you should be able to load both. But, whether they play well together is another thing...

EDIT: Looking at the extensions - WWII is a graphical theme and RoC is code for options and derived stats, so these should work OK together.

Ikael
March 22nd, 2019, 22:08
Read more from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38569-Ikael-s-miscellaneous-extensions&p=431063&viewfull=1#post431063

dstuffle
March 22nd, 2019, 23:42
I must have missed the RoC v1.7 announcement. Thanks, Ikael.

Ikael
March 22nd, 2019, 23:44
I uploaded the new version an hour ago after reading your original message :)