PDA

View Full Version : **LFG** 1 Player LF Weekend Night Game EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

C-Rhino
March 22nd, 2019, 02:24
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Days of the week, frequency and time: Sunday, monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly, early (earliest 0900)
Term: Long Term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: 5e but willing to learn other editions
Game System Experience: I have all my experience in 5e and have been playing for about 3 years now.
FG Experience: My first D&D game was through FG so my 5e experience and D&D time is the same.
Character Type Preferred: Anything. Really. If I can give my character a backstory that will be used within the campaign and add to the experience, anything.
About me: I can explain a D&D character better than myself at this point hahaha… I am a 50/50 guy myself. Roleplaying and combat. Adore slaying the mightiest of dragons with my magic or weapons at hand and slaying the bartender/maid with a wink and my silvered tongue (can play a male or female, never bothers me). Am not about the spotlight, enjoy it as most of us do but understand when to pass the torch and let someone else have their claim to glory.

If I sound like a good fit for your game, let me know! I am excited to meet you all 😊