PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - Pathfinder or 5E - UTC -6

Stratfol
March 22nd, 2019, 01:34
FG License: Standar License
Time Zone:UTC -6 / Mexico
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon to Thur starting at 7:30 p.m. / Sat starting at 3:00 p.m. /Sun from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Would prefer starting weekly, can move to bi-weekly if everything goes well
Term: Anything works, long-term, one-shot campaign, homebrew, etc.
Voice: Willing to use any program required (Discord, Teamspeak, Steam, etc.)

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons 5E
Game System Experience: I have looked through the D&D 5E ruleset, but more familiar with Pathfinder. Mostly a newbie at using them in a real game in FG.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have fooled around with the program somewhat, enough to understand the layout and bumble my way through character creation. Have yet to use it in a real game.

Character Type Preferred: Monk is a preference, character wise I enjoy their toolkit and class structure. Cleric and Paladin a close second, though I'm aware of the usual stigma that paladins have in roleplay groups, I enjoy using good characters mostly. Pure spellcasting classes are a third (Wizards, Sorcerers, etc.).
About me: I'm a gamer mostly, PC and the like, that enjoys RPG's the most, so any mixture of story and combat is fine by me. I'm rather new at outright roleplaying since I've mostly seen this genre from the outside through videos and friends retelling their stories. Had a small time during school where I played, but was mostly cobbled together by a group of friends that only made things up as they needed, so nothing to write home about. Even so, the desire to test this game out has led me to wander through the forums searching for anyone interested in having me and of doing this post in the off chance somebody finds it interesting.

I'll admit I can be shy at first, getting to know people and the like, not to mention being from Mexico and fearing my accent or english speaking might not be the most understandable, but I can assure you I read and understand it perfectly. I'm not against a game that has either light hearted out of character banter or keeping it all in the game. Just know that I'll do my best to accommodate to whatever the needs of the campaign are, I have access to the core rulebooks of both pathfinder and D&D 5E in case it's needed that I brush up before the start of the game or I'm happy to attend whatever session is needed in case there's some prepwork to be done beforehand.

I hope any of you interested can give me a chance and that we can have a good time together in the times to come. Have a good day all of you!.

dellanx
March 22nd, 2019, 11:30
Let me know if you are interested.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46246-Homebrew-Takes-Place-After-The-Curse-of-The-Crimson-Throne-11-PM-CST-Saturdays