PDA

View Full Version : Item descriptions and details disappeared.

Beerbelly
March 21st, 2019, 02:30
I recently had my party get taken prisoner. I removed all of their gear into a parcel. When they retrieved it, I put it in the party inventory and they grabbed it back to their sheets. However, it was missing all of it's details. The individual items have their names and that is it. No stats, no weights, no descriptions.

Is there an easy way to get those back, or do I have to replace each item fresh?

Zacchaeus
March 21st, 2019, 02:48
I would need to test it and i can’t right now but I don’t think you can create a parcel by dragging things from the character sheet which is what I assume you did. Thus the detail will have been lost. The easiest thing to do would be to replace the items from the items list.

Targas
March 22nd, 2019, 05:30
But you could move items back and forth from the character sheet to the party window in the inventory tab to my knowledge. Thats how items are traded within the party usually..

Zacchaeus
March 22nd, 2019, 09:51
But you could move items back and forth from the character sheet to the party window in the inventory tab to my knowledge. Thats how items are traded within the party usually..

Indeed.

Having now had the chance to test out my theory I find that I was wrong. You can drag items from the character inventory into a parcel and then drag the parcel back into the character's inventory at a later time. Doing so preserves all of the information about the item. So I'm a bit puzzled as to how the OP created the parcels and how the items lost their information.