PDA

View Full Version : **PAID** Dungeons and Dragons 5E LFG

mervhd
March 19th, 2019, 05:45
PRICE: Free player creation session then it is $10.00 per person per hour.
Start Date: ASAP (Very Flexible on days and time.)
Session Time: 4-8 hours long per session. Depends on player preferences.
Rule set: D&D 5e
Communication: Discord
Game License: I have the Ultimate Game License and all the books you will need to play the game.

Available Modules: Curse of Strahd, Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat, Prince of the Apocalypse, Tales of the Yawning Portal, Out of the Abyss, and Storm Kings Thunder.

Homegrown modules are also available where I will build an adventure module based upon the needs and desires of my players. For instance, if the players wanted a theme based game where everyone played elven nobles and navigated the elven courts we can make that happen. Perhaps everyone wants to play a game on the high seas and be pirates, or pirate hunters. Some players want to run a game as monstrous heroes… as long as the theme is agreed upon and clear I can make it happen.

Group Size: I will work with a group minimum of 4 and no one needs to know each other.
**** I will also work with a group of 5 or 6 if the majority of the people playing already know each other. Just keep in mind the larger the group the less face time I will have one on one with each player. This can be discussed more in-depth later.

Ability Scores: Use the standard array from the players handbook which consists of the following numbers - 15,14,13,12,10, 8
Place them wherever you want and pick a race and class.

Races: Races may be picked from the following books. Player’s Handbook, Sword Coast Adventure’s Guide, Prince of the Apocalypse, and Volo’s Guide to Monsters.

Classes: Player’s Handbook Classes Only Archetypes can be picked from the Player’s Handbook or the Sword Coast Adventure’s Guide.

Game type: Roleplaying and combat have a ratio of 60/40. A good portion of the game will be figuring out what to do as a team then executing that plan. This ratio may change based upon the situations you are in. But be prepared to interact with the world you are in before going to the sword or spell; actions have consequences. I would like to inform you I do not rail road characters. If you have a job to do and you do not do it, I may remind you but in the end you (The players) are steering the cart.

Hello, I am Merv and I will be your DM. I have been playing RPGs since 1993 (25 Years) I am a writer, video editor, marine veteran, father, and husband. I have worked in the gaming industry for about 8 years now where I have had my hands in the development of several game systems. My passion is telling stories that are rich, and full of life. I believe that as a DM I am here to help you tell a great story about a character you have created. The trials we put your character through are going to be tough, and the both of you may fail from time to time, but a hero never quits and in the end, together you will prevail.