PDA

View Full Version : Seeking D&D Tuesdays 8pm GMT-5

thomasmckay
August 28th, 2006, 23:33
I've not purchased the full version yet, but would if I can confirm the demo working.

I have vague memories of D&D rules from 20 or so years ago, so am seeking a game where the others would help me along with those.

RP, puzzles, combat, intrigue... all sound fun.

Best time is Tuesday evenings East coast USA. Could consider other evenings but no weekends.

-Tom

cmunky
August 31st, 2006, 00:51
I'm free then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that'll be at 7:00 PM Central Time or GMT-6. send [email protected] if you're interested.

Peter

P.S. I also only have the demo.

cmunky
September 4th, 2006, 17:46
Something came up, and I'm not available then.
Sorry.

SoupViking
September 11th, 2006, 19:13
I can be available but if I work late for more than an hour I'd not make it in time to start at the time you mentioned. I live in GMT-6 and it takes an hour to drive home most days.

However, I'd be VERY willing to see how well the program works. I actually bought the GM version and a couple of player versions for some friends. We have yet to try it.

I can download the demo again and we can give it a shot. At least to acquaint ourselves with the program and discuss game possibilities.

I'm going to start another thread mentioning this and a couple of other ideas, to try and get something started, either with myself and some others, or use it as a spring board for other folks games.

More to come when I'm not pressed for time at work. Look for it later today.