PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player for medium term 5e game (every Sat, 9am, +8 GMT)

burger24
March 17th, 2019, 18:10
Looking for 1 more player to add onto our current party of 4. We'll be starting what we hope to be a long term campaign. We will be starting at level 3, beginning with Waterdeep: Dragon Heist proceeding to amalgamation of homebrew and official wotc material.

Length of campaign: This will be a long term campaign with a party objective of reaching 3 months and then 6 months of play. Hence, commitment is essential.

Time: every Sat, 9am, +8 GMT for 3 hours each session. I will be playing from south east asia, Singapore.

License: FG Ultimate, so you'd just need demo version.

DM experience: I've been a player for 2 years but I'm relatively new at DMing, with only 4 sessions under my belt. Hope to have your help in making the game a smooth sail for all :)

Type of play: We will follow the 3 core tenets of 5e which is RP, combat and exploration. So there will be npc interactions, intrigue and also combat. Don't expect an all out dungeon crawl.

Additional notes: We hope for applicants to be between their early and late twenties.

If interest, please reply by 20th March, Weds. So we can proceed with character creation and background building!

PM me on discord bleeploads #7551, I WILL NOT REPLY HERE.