PDA

View Full Version : [DnD 5e] Looking to join a group of rotating DMs

Thann3054
March 16th, 2019, 03:28
You can call me Thann and reach me on Discord at Thann#3054. I am in the US and live in central standard timezone.

I am looking for a group that rotate DM responsibilities. I am a quick study and can pick up complexities intuitively. I just need some familiarity with the game pace and rules in action.

About me as a DM
I have DM other systems like PBTA, Cortex and Monopoly. :) I also DM a lot in MMOs like WoW, GW2 and SWTOR. I sum up my DM style with three principles.

1. Give every monster a reason for living.
2. Let the world fight back.
3. Be a fan of the players.

I am not subscribed to FG yet but I plan to invest in the tool soon. Alternatively, I do have the PHB, DMG and Guilds of Ravnica source books, along with heroes lab classic.

About me as a player
I understand the best practices for RP. I do not meta-game, god-mod or attempt to railroad other players. I do best with a group playing to find out what happens instead of finding the optimal or best solution to the scene. This is IMPORTANT, in game I make decisions based on my character's personality; out of game I make decisions based on what is best for the group. I am not an actor but dammit I try to bring my character to the table every time I play.

damned
March 16th, 2019, 04:26
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48195-For-people-LFG

Lazy
March 16th, 2019, 08:45
Hi, Thann3054. I'm in a group of people that is willing to rotate Dm. Were all are still fairly new to Fantasy Grounds and will to learn the rope. If this peeks your interest add linkwtf#8852 on discord.

Thann3054
March 16th, 2019, 10:29
Added