PDA

View Full Version : trouble with accessing pregens from module

Devil Dog
March 16th, 2019, 02:36
I bought a few introductory modules for CoC; some contain pregenerated characters. When I click on the "pregenerated characters" link, a window opens up entitled "pregenerated characters" and they are all listed (w/o portraits). All of the info I am seeing on the forums is describing a green '+' button to click in order to import. However, none of the modules I have contain these green buttons for the pregenerated characters. There are no options to click on anything from the "pregenerated characters" window.

What am I missing?

Trenloe
March 16th, 2019, 02:54
Can you provide an example please - i.e. which module you're having difficulty with?

Devil Dog
March 16th, 2019, 03:09
I have loaded The Derelict and Doors to Darkness

Devil Dog
March 16th, 2019, 03:49
I've got it working now. The buttons were not showing up previously because I was viewing them after selecting "manage characters" from the launch window. Once I created a campaign, the buttons became visible.
So now I have them imported to my "characters" tab. How do I assign them to a player?

Trenloe
March 16th, 2019, 04:11
How do I assign them to a player?
You don't assign them to player. When a player joins they can select a PC from those not already "owned" by other players. Some background info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Character_Management