PDA

View Full Version : LFP-Pathfinder-Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path-EST 9PM or EST 8AM any day

seoulgamer
March 16th, 2019, 02:23
FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite
Game System: Pathfinder.

Time Zone: Seoul/Tokyo/Adelaide time EST+13/UTC+9
Day of week and time:any day EST 7PM-11PM or 8AM-12PM
If new game, planned start date: ASAP
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session at least twice a week, possibly more if we want.
Term: Chapters 1-6 of the Adventure path. Levels 1-17

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO STREAMING or recording
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 no silly voices/accents required please
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players. 3 minimum
Character starting level & equipment:1st level, standard Pathfinder gold.
Character restrictions: High Fantasy 20 point build.Mostly Paizo rules, open to some 3rd party stuff if it isn’t broken, fits a character concept, complements a party build, or patches an underpowered class. The ever growing library of Paizo options should be plenty though, use D20pfsrd and herolab to really see your options within the paizo published options.

Details of your scenario: No rules lawyers. Need people who understand the social contract of role playing games. I'm looking for a group of 4 players for the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path starting from level 1 at the beginning of the AP. We'll be using the virtual table top Fantasy Grounds(I have the Ultimate license so it won't cost you anything to use the software). Games can be morning or evening Seoul/Tokyo/Adelaide time EST+13/UTC+9 since I live in South Korea(I'm American). If you live on the east coast of the USA, your evening is my morning the next day. We can coordinate which days work best with the group that we get.

I'll be using the Syrinscape AP soundsets developed specifically for this Adventure Path, so your gaming experience will be enhanced if you create an account with Cleanfeed-game music streaming service(FREE)://cleanfeed.net/ to hear the atmospheric sounds and dialogue.

New and experienced players welcome.

BlueJay57
March 17th, 2019, 00:35
Hey there, I have limited experience with Pathfinder and D&D5e but I'm always looking to play more. I live on the east coast and am willing to play any role, as long as it's accepted and works with the party. My discord is Barracuda #2610

Sprigelz
March 17th, 2019, 01:29
I would love to get in on this! Discord Channce#6294

seoulgamer
March 18th, 2019, 03:57
Coolness, I'll hit you guys up on Discord after work.

seoulgamer
March 18th, 2019, 11:51
I added you both on Discord

Lord Kavos
March 19th, 2019, 14:13
I may be able to play depending on the day / times, experienced pathfinder player & GM in fantasy grounds.

A relative of mine could also be interested - he is new to FG & Pathfinder (just started playing in my latest campaign), but he has been looking for another game to play & would be keen i think. He's not on the forums here yet though, but on discord.

My Discord: Lord Kavos #6088

seoulgamer
March 19th, 2019, 18:33
I tried to add you on Discord using the ID you posted with spaces and sans spaces. Please check the format of your discord name and repost. Thanks!

Lord Kavos
March 20th, 2019, 06:04
Sorry forgot I had added a time zone to my user name...

Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

robomagon
March 20th, 2019, 08:11
I'm interested in getting into a long term PF game. 7PM EST Monday works for me, or 8AM EST any day.

robomagon #2641

seoulgamer
March 20th, 2019, 12:00
I added you both, confirm me and I'll invite you to the discord conversation

blckassn
March 21st, 2019, 03:19
Are you willing to accept someone with no PF experience? I've been doing 5e for many years and I want to start branching out.

seoulgamer
March 21st, 2019, 03:29
Absolutely! I have 3 people and we have a spot for one more. Add me on Discord Apocx#1257 we are working out class choices right now!

seoulgamer
March 21st, 2019, 03:49
I sort of want less experienced players, my old group was a bunch of old salts who knew the game inside and out and made games a painful rules lawyering session. If you have experience with D&D that's great.

tiide
March 21st, 2019, 12:28
Hey not sure if there's any room left, but I'm very interested. I've been into TRPG's for since just before 3rd ed D&D came out but haven't had a lot of opportunity to play. Definitely not a rules lawyer, and have almost no experience with Pathfinder. I'm EST and the evening timeframes work with me, also willing to fill whatever role the party needs. on discord i'm Tiide#8240

blckassn
March 21st, 2019, 21:44
Absolutely! I have 3 people and we have a spot for one more. Add me on Discord Apocx#1257 we are working out class choices right now!

Thanks! I added you on Discord.

seoulgamer
March 22nd, 2019, 00:21
Cool, but I don't see you. send me your discord ID.

Lord Kavos
March 22nd, 2019, 01:59
have you sent the invite to your discord channel?

Z-Prodigy
March 22nd, 2019, 02:23
looks like I came a little late for the party, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for sub. spot. Dnd exp yes but no pathfinder experience though I've always wanted to try it. Zprodigy #1751

lunaticminka
March 24th, 2019, 02:41
Im interested LunaticMinka#0024 is my discord, Lets talk!

Lassiter
March 25th, 2019, 16:34
[QUOTE=seoulgamer;430843]I added you both, confirm me and I'll invite you to the discord conversation[/

Interested. I have Pathfinder experience but I am new to both Discord and Fantasy Grounds. I am an OG at D&D having played before there were rulebooks! My Discord is Lassiter 0684.

FrogBash
April 19th, 2019, 21:24
If you still have a slot available, I would be interested to chat on discord as well. frogbash#3082

FrogBash
April 19th, 2019, 21:27
If you still have a slot available, I would be interested to chat on discord as well. frogbash#3082. I have about 20 years in DM'ing experience and love the game. Been playing pathfinder for several years, while new with Fantasy grounds.. I know the pathfinder system quite well. Also- I am not much of a rules lawyer, but will extend the courtesy to hold questions till after the game- FYI.

PoohPuss
April 19th, 2019, 22:03
If some players were to withdraw from your game before you start the campaign I'm game. Have played the first chapter of Kingmaker, but no other PF.