PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player, April 12-14 Openings, Central US, 5E, Open to Everything

Revillusion
March 15th, 2019, 19:59
Yes I am aware of the Con and will be trying to book games in it, but also open to other games, even ongoing campaigns that would like to add an additional player for a session, I would have fun playing against your players if you'd like!

FG License: Free

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Friday Night to Sunday Night April 12 to 14

Term: Only for the above weekend. As a one-off character in an existing campaign or in a one-shot, doesn't matter.
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: 5E

Game System Experience: DM'd 5e for years

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG, typically a Roll20 player.

Character Type Preferred: I have a binder of characters to use for any situation.

About Me: I am a stereotypical "forever DM" whose wife is going out of town for the above weekend, and as such, it's time to actually /play/ DnD! Looking around for games anywhere, preferring at least a level 3 game all the way up to 20. I'm open to paying if you are a good quality DM, feel free to message me, I always love to talk DnD and will plan around your campaign if you want me to join.