PDA

View Full Version : Game-Master LFP <Ultimate Licence> D&D 5e Wednesdays @ 8 pm EDT

Julstan
March 15th, 2019, 02:21
***Filled For now***
FG License:Ultimate
Game System:D&D 5e

Time Zone:EDT
Day of week and time: Wednesday @ 8pm EDT
If new game, planned start date: March 27th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, Weekly
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to keep it 50/50, but everyone has their own play style and i'm not opposed to someone leaning more towards one or the other.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 currently, looking for 2-3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level will be 1 with standard equipment, depending on the module I run might be a higher level.
Character restrictions: Any WOTC content is fine with me, I own all the modules for D&D.

I am looking to run a D&D 5e Campaign for 4-6 players. The Campaign I am going to run in undecided. Once I get a group together I want to let everyone help me decide. Let me know if you are interested by PMing me. Looking for mature players only, 18 years or older. If I left anything out feel free to ask any questions.

JaymzLuke
March 15th, 2019, 04:53
I would like to join a 5e campaign. I have a buddy who also would love to join. The times would work out great for both of us as well.

FG License:Ultimate
Game System:D&D 5e

Time Zone:EDT
Day of week and time: Wednesday @ 8pm EDT
If new game, planned start date: March 27th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, Weekly
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to keep it 50/50, but everyone has their own play style and i'm not opposed to someone leaning more towards one or the other.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 currently, looking for 2-3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level will be 1 with standard equipment, depending on the module I run might be a higher level.
Character restrictions: Any WOTC content is fine with me, I own all the modules for D&D.

I am looking to run a D&D 5e Campaign for 4-6 players. The Campaign I am going to run in undecided. Once I get a group together I want to let everyone help me decide. Let me know if you are interested by PMing me. Looking for mature players only, 18 years or older. If I left anything out feel free to ask any questions.

Daostorm
March 15th, 2019, 06:50
I am also interested in joining, since the time zone works for me as well. My only experience with TTRPGs is D&D as a DM for a couple of years for my younger cousins (9-14 years old). It would be nice to finally sink my teeth into a game as a player.

robomagon
March 15th, 2019, 07:51
This sounds great and I need a Wednesday night game. CST here. 36 years old. 50/50 sounds perfect for my tastes and I haven't played any of the big campaign books so anything you decide on is fine with me.

JTB
March 16th, 2019, 02:48
I would be interested, I am 47 as of last week. Wednesday nights work good for me Will you be doing a session 0? I am thinking either a sorcerer or a rogue. Had a 5th level fighter in mines of phandelver, before the DM had to leave for personal issues.

KhyasTV
March 16th, 2019, 19:06
Hello, I go by Troy and have played Dungeons and Dragons since 1983 if memory serves me right. I am 50, old guy here I have a fondness for the caster class but would be open to whichever class a party would need. I enjoy any chance to role play and develop a character from start to the poor souls untimely death or retirement.
I would enjoy breathing life into a new character. So if you might take the time to let me know what character's/class you find you are in need of, and I could tell a bit more if I am a fit for your group. Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

P.S. My latest game has closed due to life issues with my DM.