PDA

View Full Version : Lanhkmar UNKEYED player map?

grimm182
March 13th, 2019, 21:43
So I am looking for *the* un-keyed version of the player map included in the Lanhkmar Players Guide.

The product that is "Map of Lanhkmar is wonderfully large and detailed and yet looks horrible when sized down for use in FG. (Not FG fault)

The player map has the overlay text enlarged (vs the large map) and looks fine in FG, but its KEYED, which i do not want.
Anyone have that map or a map with NO text on it in the same art style?

Talyn
March 13th, 2019, 22:05
I had to screenshot the PDF to make the keyed version. The graphical assets Pinnacle provided has the unkeyed map so I can easily include that in an update at some point. I'll have to run it by QA first. We're supposed to be limited to 700px max for non-battlemap images, and this is larger so I'll see what QA says about it.

I'm presuming it's the City of Lankhmar map you're speaking of, yes? If so, Pinnacle sells a larger map PDF (https://www.peginc.com/store/lankhmar-poster-map-pdf/) as well.

Also, note that this map (as well as the world of Nehwon map) are included in the Players Guide so your players will always have access to see the keyed map, even after I update to include the non-keyed map...

Sgain
March 17th, 2019, 20:21
I used some 1st edition and 2nd edition maps for my campaign. I even got the poster map copied and laminated for my tabletop group. There's stuff out there, just do a bit of digging.

Talyn
March 18th, 2019, 14:45
QA approved the larger maps; see the patch notes I posted the other day in the Lankhmar feedback thread.

grimm182
March 22nd, 2019, 03:03
Just saw the updated maps, exactly what i was wanting, excellent update and thanks again!

Talyn
March 22nd, 2019, 03:07
Hopefully the keyed one is more legible now, too? QA approved the larger image.