PDA

View Full Version : Single player LFG

xstrashz
March 12th, 2019, 21:06
Hello,
I'm recently new to D&D and fantasy grounds. I have only been playing for just over a year. Im looking to join in a game if people need a single player. My schedule for work does not allow a set day each week since its shift work, but I still have a decent amount of free time only working 14 days a month. I would be willing to play whatever is needed within reason. I have discord and I use eastern standard time.

Hydrogen
March 13th, 2019, 05:13
I’m currently putting a group together need a few more. Wed at 9pm EST is plan for it. If interested hit me up on discoid.

Hydrogen#7687

xstrashz
March 13th, 2019, 18:11
Are you planning every wensday? I cant commit to a single day every week since my schedule is opposite every week....if that makes sense

Hydrogen
March 13th, 2019, 18:30
Play when we can weekly or bi weekly. Same day and same time work the best for groups imo and with busy life for whoever DM is, I think biweekly gives more time to prep and best way to go. With that said, If others want to do something on non biweekly main days, those are great for small one shot home brew stuff that whoever wants to attend may do so. Think that makes sense. Chat tonight more on discoid if your free.