PDA

View Full Version : Are you new to playing or want to try to DM? check us out!

linkwtf
March 12th, 2019, 16:56
Natural 1 is a Discord server for players and DMs of any skill level. We currently have games running Wednesday-Sunday and are looking for more players and people willing to DM on Monday and Tuesday. We believe everyone should be able to play which means we are looking for players willing to DM as well. We promote rotating DMs to give everyone a shot. If you are new to FG gaming, DMing, or just playing in general this is the place for you we have members of all skill levels who are willing to assist.

All of our members play within a 2 hour start time of these times:
PST UTC -8 5:00pm
MST UTC-7 6:00pm
CST UTC-6 7:00pm
EST UTC-5 8:00pm

If you are interested in checking out Natural 1 add me on Discord : linkwtf#8852

Samzagas
March 13th, 2019, 02:44
I must say, it certainly makes easier to find players and organize schedules, nice work organizing this.

hedrondesign
March 14th, 2019, 22:09
Will be adding you when I get home. I been using FG for a home game but recently using the FG college to get better in prep for going fully online DM

hammerman1995
March 15th, 2019, 00:38
is this group still taking people in as players?

linkwtf
April 1st, 2019, 16:18
we are looking for new players/DMs

linkwtf
April 17th, 2019, 06:20
Natural 1 is looking for more players and DMs

Below is a list of our upcoming games/times
4/17 9:00 pm CDT
4/18 6:00 pm CDT
4/18 6:30 pm CDT
4/19 10:30 pm EDT
4/20 6:00 pm MDT
4/20 8:00 pm PDT
4/20 8:00 pm CDT
4/22 7:00 pm PDT
4/23 7:00 pm CDT
5/3 7:00 pm CDT
5/5 12:00 pm UTC-5

shadowcat34
May 1st, 2019, 17:07
I’m not new to dm ing. Quite the contrary. I’ll be starting a new campaign soon in pathfinder 2 (play test rule). Before I advertise at large was wondering if this would be a good place to start looking. I’m looking for long term dedicated players. We would start with the first adventure path, rise of the runelord. I’ve done the necessary conversion to the new rules (1/2 done)

linkwtf
May 1st, 2019, 21:03
I’m not new to dm ing. Quite the contrary. I’ll be starting a new campaign soon in pathfinder 2 (play test rule). Before I advertise at large was wondering if this would be a good place to start looking. I’m looking for long term dedicated players. We would start with the first adventure path, rise of the runelord. I’ve done the necessary conversion to the new rules (1/2 done)

We have a ton of players here always looking for a game if you would like to come in set up a game please add me on discord linkwtf#8852

jmucchiello
May 1st, 2019, 23:47
Can't find linkwtf#8852 on discord.

Kanuk
May 2nd, 2019, 00:53
I have been playing for many years, but I am newer to FG. I have full FG, and I could DM some games.

linkwtf
May 2nd, 2019, 01:08
Can't find linkwtf#8852 on discord.

hmm make sure its all lowercase, if not send me yours and ill add you.

Teknykk
May 2nd, 2019, 01:35
Nice idea. Do you have any Oceanic (Australian, etc.) players or DMs hanging about? I'm aware that there's already another Discord for them. I was just wondering if any others found their way on yours instead.

linkwtf
May 2nd, 2019, 01:43
Nice idea. Do you have any Oceanic (Australian, etc.) players or DMs hanging about? I'm aware that there's already another Discord for them. I was just wondering if any others found their way on yours instead.

Not sure I know we do have some European/UK players, I posted the times of all our currently hosted games if that gives you any indication.

Teknykk
May 2nd, 2019, 01:46
Yeah I can't see any time zones for Oceanic regions there. Though that doesn't mean there isn't a player lurking. It's just getting a lot harder to find or form games for Oceanic players at the moment. It would appear, that even with their dedicated Discord set up, that the player base has somewhat diminished in the last year or so. Which is rather sad, because I'm trying to get something running again.

linkwtf
May 2nd, 2019, 02:05
Yeah I can't see any time zones for Oceanic regions there. Though that doesn't mean there isn't a player lurking. It's just getting a lot harder to find or form games for Oceanic players at the moment. It would appear, that even with their dedicated Discord set up, that the player base has somewhat diminished in the last year or so. Which is rather sad, because I'm trying to get something running again.

let me know what times you are looking for and ill ask the server if anyone has any availability of that time...are you looking to be a player or DM

Teknykk
May 2nd, 2019, 02:11
Both. Currently sorting out what to run next as a DM and prepare for it, and looking to jump in a group suited to my times to play. Typically, I prefer to play or run games at around 8 PM AEST, usually for about four hours, until 12 AM. Depending on the majority of the group, I may adapt times during Daylight Savings, and start an hour earlier, and as such end one earlier also.

That said, depending on the day, I am somewhat open to lengthy sessions, like in the old days where an entire day in a weekend was made of it. But it's highly unlikely for such sessions to come into play anymore. I might also consider different times, depending on the group and day it runs.

I made a recent post about my interest in finding a group as linked below. It should also cover some basics about my approach to playing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?49050-Player-LFG-D-amp-D5E-or-CoC7E