PDA

View Full Version : **PAID** Pathfinder Ruins of Azlant {{LFP}}

GM Mantis
March 12th, 2019, 15:27
Salutations one and all!
I present to you an opportunity of playing through the entire AP of Ruins of Azlant. This will be a PAID game.

Why a paid game? Well, I spend a lot of time creating APs, putting in encounters, creating maps etc. for the games that I do not purchase from the Store. Your payment to me to run you through the AP goes back into gaming by purchasing modules, FG books and other things that make YOUR game more enjoyable. In return I give you four hours each session of enjoyment, tips to enhance roleplay, tips on character customization, and other perks. Basically anything I can do to make your game more enjoyable. I also find that it weeds out so called *flaky* players, who join then just disappear. Players who pay are more invested, and are more likely to stick around.

Game Details:
As mentioned above, the AP is Ruins of Azlant. This will require a team, working together, to survive in a wilderness setting. You must make due with your skills and equipment without running back to town and selling. I do use encumbrance rules, as well as fatigue and exposure rules.
I usually limit the races and classes to the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players guides. I also have a point buy system that to some seems strict, but it puts everyone on equal footing at the start. Other books and data sets are available at the request of the players.
The cost of the game is 100.00 US dollars per person. That covers the whole AP. Book one through book 6.

I work as a Park Ranger, so I am off during the winter, and work weird hours in the summer. I m due to go back to work on April 1st or the 15th, depending on weather. Due to the time of work, My summer games are run in the evening. 8 to midnight EDT. During the winter, I can run almost any time of day.

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to send me a message either here or on Discord. I'm Mantis#1940 over there. I also am hanging out in Teamspeak a bit on occasion. in the FG channel. (Old

habits die hard, I liked teamspeak. In any case, feel free to contact me.

Live free and Game Hard,
Mantis

Trenloe
March 12th, 2019, 15:41
Welcome to the FG forums!

We don't have an issue with you advertising paid Fantasy Grounds games on the forums, but we do require that you follow some simple guidelines. These are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40385-Rules-for-Paid-Games-and-hiring-a-Games-Master Please make sure you follow these guidelines - the main thing at present is #4 "The price should be clearly listed".

GM Mantis
March 12th, 2019, 15:59
Ah, saw that, thought I had it in, it did not. Thanks! Made the edit.

PixelComposer
March 14th, 2019, 00:14
how often are the sessions?

GM Mantis
March 14th, 2019, 12:53
Weekly

GM Mantis
March 20th, 2019, 21:03
I am still looking for players for this, Bumping for attention.

EvanM
April 21st, 2019, 00:10
I am still looking for players for this, Bumping for attention.

, still looking for players, Is different GM but still active