PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1Player Any Night 9:30 CST

Latorrex
March 12th, 2019, 07:27
FG License: Demo
Time Zone: CST (Central Standard)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: All Days except Wednesday Past 9:30 CST, weekly availability
Term: Hope to either find a long term campaign for DnD, Cypher System and Starfinder rulesets for oneshots
Voice: Discord Latorrex#8563

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, Cypher System, Starfinder
Game System Experience: 5 years D&D 5e DM experience
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am not familiar with the use of fantasy grounds as I have just started using it. Coming over from Roll20.

Character Type Preferred: I actually have a fair loads of Characters that I had fallen in love playing. A few of them will be listed below:

Raskiran of the Bloodscale Tribe (Storm Kings Thunder Campaign): This one was a Lizardfolk Way of Four elements monk that hailed from the lands of the sword coast. His tribe was ousted from his homelands by the fire giant advance and had to strike a deal with the Lords Alliance for military aid. Raskiran harnessed the savagery of the elements to lash out against the invaders that would desecrate his ancestral land.

Alethra Silverscale, Andrea Belmonte, and The Carstein of Barovia (Curse of Strahd): Alethra was a Knight of the Order of the Silver Dragon(Human Fighter Samurai): Marduk, sent to barovia to investigate the land on behalf of her ancient dragon lord, after many altercations, she was slain defending an innocent child. The Party would later come into contact with a mercenary and monster hunter, Adrea Belmonte (Human Kensei Monk) guiding them to the town of Krezk and departing to after succumbing to lycanthropy. The pale moon rose as a rider of the mists would come, seeking vengeance against the lord who cursed this land. Awoken from his cursed sleep, The Carstein of Barovia (PSIxalan Vampire Conquest Paladin) made his night ride to slay those that had wronged many throughout the centuries. Alethra was later revived and the spirit of hers and the Carstein of Barovia would fuse as their combined rage would reawaken the Mad spirits of the Order long since passed. (Fantasy Ghost Rider Essentially)

Unused:
Shouhei Ginyuki (Levistus Tiefling, College of Swords Bard): A Landowner and family man that is cursed to carry a frozen, unbeating heart which warms to his acts of generosity and kindness. He is forced to head west in pursuit of the Four elder brothers that had tried to murder him and his family to bring them to justice and lift the curse from him and his daughter by drinking the blood of their master.

Duserron Mistmantle (Shadar Kai Elf, Eldritch Knight Fighter): This one serves as the once head of a proud lineage of assassins. He was once away and returned to his castle being laid siege to by a rival house. Mortally injured and left for dead, he was found by his loyal apprentice and his two eldest sons who had survived the assault. Finding the remains of his wife and three daughters among the ruins, the last remaining members of the clan swore vengeance against those who had brought their house to ruin.

About me: Being a member of the Thespian Society, I love the roleplay aspect of any game that I have become apart of. I Dungeonmaster regularly and I am in no short supply of character Ideas to pull from. Combat, Roleplay, exploration... I do it all and in fact, I try to be especially detailed when it comes to the roleplay aspects. I flavor my combat with weight and impact as through detail of my attacks, It feels a bit more meatier in my own opinion. When it comes to writing story, I am no stranger to giving the characters I create axioms of intruigue.

Here's an example of one of my character's backstories:

The chill was heavy on the Wind as the young Hitashi Ginyuki waits as the midwife delivers his 5th and youngest son In the barn of of his Grandfather of five generations ago. Pacing back and forth, The Landowner, Hitashi's father goes over to calm him as he too shivers in the snow, waiting ever so patient for the new arrival. There was a cry to echo throughout the paddies, frozen by the winter chill. Heading into the barn, the young Hitashi was Blessed to find his son, though terror took him as he heard his child's cry but felt not his child's heartbeat. Even more the mark of a cursed child, the child bore horns of that of a baby deer that protruded from his snow white skin. It was that night that the Young Hitashi would make his nightly prayers, hoping that a celestial blessing would befall his cursed son. Those prayers would not be answered so soon as his faithful wife would befall an illness and die.

The years would go by as the Ginyuki family would work diligently under the direction of their father, a rightly and good man. The youngest of his sons, Shouhei would not bring himself to show his heart as he kept to his studies. It was one day the young Shouhei would come across a girl, younger than him by a few years; bullied and bruised by those he would call brothers. Her tears would fall upon his embrace as he told her stories to lift her spirits and as he did so, he would feel a movement within his heart. From that day on, he partook in good works: blessing the famished with the food he worked hard to collect, Bringing toys to the orphans of his city, blessing the elderly with his attendance of his stories. Day in and day out Shouhei's heart warmed with each passing act of kindness, much so to catch the attention of the Landowner. The landowner gave his will and named Shouhei to inherit his land.

Ten years would pass and on the eve of his 25th birthday, his wife would give birth to his first child, a girl bearing the marks of his birth. It was in this time that his four brothers would attempt to take over their ancestral home. After a bitter battle, Shouhei would come victorious, but his heart would feel pain as he took the lives of his former friends and banish his brother's by right of the landowner's sigil. A week would pass as a sage would come bringing news of weal and woe. His brothers have fled to a land far to the west. A land that bore no sun or hope. This land would be called Barovia and the sage fortold the return of his brothers that would devastate his ancestral home. But the Sage left this one blessing: "If you partake in consuming the blood of their lord, the curse that has befallen you shall be uplifted.

With the honor of his father and the love of his family, He rightly takes the long trek west hoping for his eventful return and despairing his eventual failure.