PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E Tomb of Annihilation

unclemom
March 11th, 2019, 20:11
Hi everyone. I've DM'd a few games on Fantasy Grounds now, a bit more than that IRL.
I'm looking for a group that wants me to DM for them!
-07:00 MST

Game calendar: This game has been filled.

All are welcome!

FG License: Ultimate License
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: US Mountain Daylight Time [MDT-7] (Current Local Time)
Day of week and time: Every 2nd Sunday at Noon, open to negotiation
If new game, planned start date: March 31, 2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-weekly
Term: Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: Not usually unless it is announced and agreed on

Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, Equipment based on Background
Character/Campaign restrictions:
• Class: Any of PHB and XGtE
• Race: Any of PHB and XGtE
• Attributes: 4d6 drop the lowest, rolled in front of the GM and placed in any order
• Deity: Up to you
• Alignment: Up to you

Boomstik
March 11th, 2019, 21:13
Hey unclemom,

I just joined FG and would love to join this campaign. I played part way through an IRL Campaign so i'm not a complete noob, but I haven't made many characters yet. Luckily the date gives me a good amount of time, mind if I join?

Liviana
March 12th, 2019, 05:22
Hey i am new to FG but i have few games under my belt in real life. i am still figuring out FG but i would love to join your game if that is ok.

Latorrex
March 12th, 2019, 07:32
Hello, I posted my LFG request here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48349-LFG-1Player-Any-Night-9-30-CST)if you are by chance looking for a new player. Of course I have the demo version but I'm looking to see if purchasing FG would be good. I have a bunch of character ideas that I think would be worth trying out for the game.

robomagon
March 12th, 2019, 08:37
I'd definitely be interested in this. One question though. Would you be okay with a Tortle barb? They're native to Chult and according to the ToA players guide they're considered a part of XGtE. No problem if not though, I can just roll something else.

unclemom
March 12th, 2019, 21:30
Hey everyone, the game has been filled. I will be starting a new one with Princes of the Apocalypse. Watch for the link this week!

unclemom
June 5th, 2019, 18:44
This game has ended. Thanks for your interest!