PDA

View Full Version : Missing Xanathar's guide to everything

Zodiac
March 11th, 2019, 06:34
I purchased FG through Steam and recently bought the Xanathar's Guide to Everything Book, also through Steam. But when I load the game, the module doesn't appear in the modules set. When I look for it as DLC in FG, it says I haven't purchased it yet.

I looked on other forums with similar issues and they suggested I check my username and login. Did that, still no change. I made sure to sync my Steam and FG accounts, still nothing. I went into the folders section, and I don't even see the Xanathar's books in the folders.

What am I missing here?

Zacchaeus
March 11th, 2019, 10:16
Hi Zodiac welcome to FG. If you made your purchases on Steam then you will need to make sure that you have properly synced you Steam and Smitewotks accounts. Click on Settings and then remove your username from the box before you click on manage. Re-enter your credentials when asked and follow through until it says that syncing has been successful. Now update FG and your purchase should download.

Trenloe
March 11th, 2019, 15:54
Instructions on syncing your Steam purchases are available in the Wiki here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Sync_Your_Fantasy_Grounds_Account_To_Steam

Zodiac
March 12th, 2019, 02:09
Thanks guys, it looks like I missed a final step in syncing my account. This was very helpful. It's all working now. Great service!