PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group EVERYDAY 7 p.m - 2 a.m CST

Ducktales
March 11th, 2019, 04:36
System: D&D 5e Platform: Discord/Fantasy Grounds (I do own my own license) Time: EVERYDAY 8 p.m- 2 a.m CST (Made a mistake in the title sorry)

What I'm looking for: Looking to join a long term campaign with animated group rp/combat (60/40). I love character progression and building relationships with other party members. Don't mind joining an existing campaigns or starting a new one.

Character Selection: I do understand that existing campaigns have people joining and leaving all the time and knowing what two characters I play can help the group determine who they would like if you choose to include me in your adventure. Disclaimer :I am only going to give a very brief description because I feel that the learning of the characters I play is part of the fun for roleplay :).

1) A "Bi-Polar" Vengeance Paladin Who Wields A Two Handed Scythe.

2) A Philosophical Palm Monk Who Does Not Understand Any Sexual Innuendos.

About me: I am a veteran to dnd 5e and have played the core rules for quite some time. I am semi-novice when it comes to new races and such from books like Unearthed Arcana Volo's, etc. As I mentioned before I feel that the most fun I have in DnD is character progression and story telling. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you all soon. Will be willing to start as soon as next session.