PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] Pathfinder: The Mummy's Mask AP

DarkGalaxiesGaming
March 10th, 2019, 22:28

In the city of Wati, the church of Pharasma holds a lottery allowing explorers to delve the tombs of the city’s vast necropolis in search of the nation’s lost glories. In the course of investigating dusty tombs and fighting their ancient guardians and devious traps, the heroes encounter a group of rival adventurers intent on keeping one tomb’s treasures for themselves. At the same time, the heroes learn that a dangerous artifact has been stolen from the tomb. Can the adventurers defeat their rivals, or will they fall to the undead defenders of the city’s necropolis?

Hello! I am Erudi and I will be running a game of Pathfinder on Friday nights at 11:00pm EST. Games will run 3 hours.

Each player will be responsible for paying for their own seat at a rate of $15 each week.

Will be using Syrinscape for immersion and the official module to create a full experience for all involved. Need 4 to start, have one already! Look forward to hearing from you!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Meet Your DM

DM Erudi

Bio:
I am Erudi, and I've been gamemastering for over fifteen years. I have ran almost exclusively D20 game systems, with Star Wars SAGA Edition being my absolute favorite. Some of my favorite memories revolve around tabletop gaming. You may know me from my popular Twitch streams Rise of the Dragon Queen and Starfinder: Dead Suns. I also happen to be the founder of Dark Galaxies Gaming and am excited at the community response I've gotten towards my games and our amazing DM contractors!

I LOVE roleplaying and it factors heavily in most of my games. Combat is a given, but if you enjoy developing characters and inner party stories, then you will like my style. I use voice modulation to help make some characters and monstrosities more believable and implement music to help set the mood. My ask is that you buy into the story and find character motivation to be engaged in it. Together, we can tell a story worth sharing!