PDA

View Full Version : Looking to DM "Dragons of Autumn"

Jamesr10
August 27th, 2006, 04:04
All hail Dragonlance fans!

So I just Purchased this....

https://www.dragonlance.com/products/SVP-4204.aspx

Looking for players.. I play on running the adventure once a week (est).

Let me know if your interested in playing and which of the companions you would want to be!!!

brodseba
August 27th, 2006, 14:24
When?

I can play the sunday, but not saturday.

I can maybe play during the week too.

Jack_Frost
August 27th, 2006, 23:17
Totally fizban >.> but if i must... raistlin :) est as in, GMT-5? i can play later on sunday *around 6 est* or any other day other the week at any time past four est *except saturday, sorry :(*

monkeyjoe
August 28th, 2006, 00:41
I would be interested in playing but I have no idea which companion to play. I know almost nothing about Dragonlance, but I generally gravitate to front line type characters; fighters, paladins and the like. That said, I am open to trying most any class.

Jamesr10
August 28th, 2006, 01:39
Ok cool guys... I purchased the module from drivethrurpg.....its great except the maps are super blurry.... bad quality... so I may have to buy the paperback version before we can play.... Have you guys played the classics dl1, 2 and 3?

Jack_Frost
August 28th, 2006, 01:47
im afraid not... but reading them is something i do annually :D i hereby claim the caster <.< :P

monkeyjoe
August 28th, 2006, 02:06
I have neither played nor read them, so it will all be new for me. Unless I get curious and buy the download myself (must not buy module, must not buy module).;)

monkeyjoe
August 28th, 2006, 03:00
After poking about online, I have found out a bit about the companions and I think I would like to play either Sturm or Flint. That is assuming no one else already has them. With as many characters as there seem to be no one should have any trouble finding something to their liking.:cool:

Jack_Frost
August 28th, 2006, 05:05
sturm in awesome, as is flint HOWEVER

*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
Flint dies about half-way through the story, and sturm does as well, albeit at a later time .... or perhaps sturm dies first, im not sure... but they both die, is what im saying, so maybe you want to play tanis or caramon lol
*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*

BnaaUK
August 28th, 2006, 16:04
Sov Press have already been made aware of the problem with the resolution with the maps, on the Dragonlance Forums, Jamie Chambers promised to update the file with a fix for the maps.

Jamesr10
August 28th, 2006, 23:03
Thats great news!!!!! I'm really excited about dm'ing this adventure...

Jack_Frost
August 28th, 2006, 23:34
when do you plan on starting the game? also, what time zone (GMT +-) and what time will you be hosting it?

Blake66
August 29th, 2006, 01:28
Hi Jamesr10,

I would be interested in playing as well. If he isn't already taken, I'd like to play Tanis. Just let me know when. Thanks!

Jamesr10
August 31st, 2006, 01:38
sounds good... I need to get it all together.. and wait for the updated maps... Ill let you guys know!

fooman
November 3rd, 2006, 00:57
I'm starting a Dragonlance campaign as well. Anyone who couldn't be accomodated is welcome to check it out, search for War of the Lance on the board and send me a note. : )