PDA

View Full Version : Others can't join my game

Natewizard
March 10th, 2019, 19:24
When I first bought FG's my friends could join my games but since the 3.3.7 Fg update dropped i have not been able to get people into my games. Keeps telling me to make sure I have port 1800 open? Never had to do anything before, So how do i open port 1800?

Bonkon
March 10th, 2019, 19:28
Good Day Natewizard :)
Look down in the House of Healing portion of the forums, tons of good info there. Could be a lot of different issues, Windows updates, router issues, Port Forwarding. All of those are covered pretty good in those pages.

Zacchaeus
March 10th, 2019, 19:35
When I first bought FG's my friends could join my games but since the 3.3.7 Fg update dropped i have not been able to get people into my games. Keeps telling me to make sure I have port 1800 open? Never had to do anything before, So how do i open port 1800?

Before you step into the world of Port Forwarding make sure that your network is set to private and that you have set an exception for FG in your anti virus. Also if you never had to do port forwarding before rebooting your router might be all that's required.

LordEntrails
March 10th, 2019, 22:05
If you still have problems after following Mr Z's advice, then you will want to go to this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47051-Fantasy-Grounds-Connections-Explained

Note, it's port 1802, if you need to go that far.