PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 Pathfinder Saturdays 6:30pm EST / UTC -5 : 4th level ongoing campaign

Copernicus219
March 9th, 2019, 20:24
Group has leveled up from 1 and is mostly level 4, so joining members will start at level 4. Looking for up to 2 members. Group has just lost the main healer( most likely for good due to work) so looking for a heal-y type. Also could maybe use another ranged character - Current party: Rogue, Barbarian, Sorcerer, Warpriest.
A wizard or archetype thereof could greatly benefit from this campaign as the party thinks likely the manor was abandoned by a powerful wizard.

This is an every week - home game set in home world. Players are on a small island so far, have discovered a mysterious manor which just showed up - left by someone centuries ago. Currently players are making their way through clearing out the manor of various creatures.

This is an combat/exploration/story game - So far have been light on the role-play but GM always welcomes it.

Send me a message with the character you would like to play and a brief backstory of the character (new players will have grown up in the smallish town like the rest of the party and eventually will leave, heading out for even greater adventures.
If you can make a character fast, you could join tonight!

Enthropy
March 10th, 2019, 01:17
Greetings, I would be very interested in joining you. I could easily play both a healer or a wizard. Preferably last. Does the gm have the ultimate edition?

Copernicus219
March 10th, 2019, 04:50
Yes, I have the ultimate edition FG, sending a PM -- still looking for one more if anyone is interested

ThorButNotComplaining
March 10th, 2019, 07:26
I would be interested in playing. I have always wanted to play a Transmuter Wizard, an Arcanist or Summoner. Do any of those work for your campaign? PM and I will roll up a character super fast! If the role of wizard has been filled I would love to play either a Life Oracle or Witch.

Copernicus219
March 10th, 2019, 15:16
I would be interested in playing. I have always wanted to play a Transmuter Wizard, an Arcanist or Summoner. Do any of those work for your campaign? PM and I will roll up a character super fast! If the role of wizard has been filled I would love to play either a Life Oracle or Witch.

Sent you a PM.

Copernicus219
March 10th, 2019, 16:37
Still may need a healer, if anyone else is interested, please send me a message asap.

Zagahotzu
March 11th, 2019, 07:56
Do you need a pure healer or can i do some wierd off heals?

Copernicus219
March 11th, 2019, 13:20
We are now full, if anything changes I'll let those who are interested know.

Copernicus219
March 14th, 2019, 16:57
Still may need healer, send me a message here if interested.

Copernicus219
March 17th, 2019, 20:06
I think we are now full, thanks for any interest and I'll send out messages if anything changes.