PDA

View Full Version : LF 1 player for 5E Dragonheist Mon night 7pm-10pm est

blue_lifesaver
March 9th, 2019, 13:24
Hey gang,

We are looking to add one more person to our party of 4 PCs. We have been playing weekly for like 4-6 weeks and the party has adv. to lvl 3. The party consists of: Dragonborn Paladin, Human Cleric, Tiefling Wizard, and a half-elf Sorcerer . We are looking for a friendly roleplayer who hasn't played this adventure. Newbies are welcome and we do use discord so a mic. is required. Thanks for reading!

Lemonjelly
March 9th, 2019, 19:21
Hello,

I'm a rookie player who's looking for a group, so I'd like to join yours. My previous DM ran a group through the first part of Hoard of the Dragon Queen and had a "if it's written down in a source book, it's allowed" policy, so I have some questions for the sake of character creation:

For character creation, should I roll for stats or use point buy?
Should I use just the PHB, or are other books acceptable (like the Sword Coast Guide and Xanathar's Guide)?
What mix of exploration/interaction/combat has your group been using?
Are there any alignments or character quirks I should avoid?
Based on the party composition, I was considering an Arcane Trickster or something similar. Are there any roles the party wants filled?
Having never played this scenario before, what kind of setting is it? Urban/dungeon/wilderness?
How important is the backstory, and are there characters that I should work into it?

MithosRiot
March 9th, 2019, 21:09
I would like to join this game if the slot is still available. I can have a character rolled by monday if needed. thank you.

Mantak
March 9th, 2019, 22:08
I am also interested if you have a slot.