PDA

View Full Version : Deities Grouped In Background Tab?

Brewskie
March 7th, 2019, 16:11
Hello,

Quick question when adding custom deities to FG. I'm guessing creating a group within the Background tab is probably the most appropriate place for adding these. However when I try and add a link to the character sheet it won't link. Is the functionality not there or am I missing something? If not is there a workaround? I was hoping to have a location to plug in the deity info with a possible image so I could link to it from the character sheet.

Thanks!

LordEntrails
March 8th, 2019, 02:47
Don't create them as Background, otherwise you can (probably) only drag them to the background field. Try creating one as a story and then dragging it to the Diety entry of the character sheet. I assume you can drag a story entry to that field...

Zacchaeus
March 8th, 2019, 10:26
Don't create them as Background, otherwise you can (probably) only drag them to the background field. Try creating one as a story and then dragging it to the Diety entry of the character sheet. I assume you can drag a story entry to that field...

You can't drag a link into the Deity field of Notes (or anywhere else in notes). However you could create a Story entry and if you include chat bubbles you can drag those and drop them into wherever you want.

Brewskie
March 13th, 2019, 23:29
Thanks for the responses that is what I was looking for.