Day of week and time: Sundays 7PM to 10PM
If new game, planned start date: Game is in progress already
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly until module is complete
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 15% RP, 40% Exploration, 45% Combat
Number of Players in game & needed: We currently have 3, looking to pick up 1-2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: You would create a character at level 7. In addition to starting gear, I will provide a good chunk of gold in addition to 1-2 powerful magical items suitable for your level.
Character restrictions: No UA. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible.

Details of your scenario:
We are currently playing through Tomb of Annihilation. The group is about 60-65% of the way done the module, so you would be joining something pretty far along. The group currently consists of a Rogue, a Bard, and a Wizard, so we could use something on the tankier side. Once we finish ToA, we will likely continue on to something else TBD.
In general, I have a few rules about things I do not allow in my game: sexual violence including rape, bullying of other players, or violence involving children. In general, don't be a creep or an arsehole and we should be fine :)
Any more questions, feel free to add Lasidar#1896 on Discord.

wrandalljr4
March 7th, 2019, 04:44
Hello

I may be interested, what character levels and classes in need?

lasidar
March 7th, 2019, 04:48
Hello

I may be interested, what character levels and classes in need?

Level 7. Realistically, we do need someone who is willing to be a tank.

KTMOE
March 7th, 2019, 11:39
I am interested in joining your game.

mmanultra
March 7th, 2019, 13:33
I could tank, there's a Dwarf Cleric build I used in the past that was a real meat-shield. Alternatively, I'd probably experiment with Barbarian, Fighter, or Paladin. Being level 7 gives us a lot of character options to think about. Can we use Elemental Evil for stuff? I have this wicked idea (that totally doesn't plagiarize any popular medium) involving a Genasi Monk. But yes I'm totally hyped to play a tanky character since that's a party need.

wrandalljr4
March 7th, 2019, 18:26
I can tank, I love charging into death. LoL. I will throw together a Hulk. Hulk Mash!!! :-)

Zagahotzu
March 8th, 2019, 01:27
I would be interested. Have had an idea going of a fighter/ranger i have been wanting to try out. Would be a melee combatant.

lasidar
March 8th, 2019, 01:30
Deleted