PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)

Elihu
March 3rd, 2019, 21:18
GM Ultimate License
LFM DCC & MCC (weekly game)
Monday Night PST 6 PM to 10 PM
Start Date: March 11th, 2019.
Requires voice, via Discord.
New to DCC? No problem, easy to learn.

Click on this Link to sign in to the game:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3399

FuzzyBunny
March 5th, 2019, 17:25
Hello, I am new to FG but not RPGs. I started playing D&D in the 90s. I ran a ShadowRun then Mechwarrior campain during the late 90s. I then went digital gaming.
I returned back to P&P games (D&D 5e/Starfinder) in 2017 and am looking for P&P style gaming.

So my question is what rule set are you using?
For example are you using 5e, Pathfinder, etc...

What character set are you using?
For example, in the Sat group we did a TOA campaign where the DM allowed me to make a Revised Ranger beastmaster class( the one approved for all play). Sadly 3 of the group graduated and moved away thus leaving us in the beginning of a battle, frozen in time.

So I would like to be able to make the nonstandard Avatar.

damned
March 5th, 2019, 20:33
Welcome DuzzyBunny
The ruleset is Dungeon Crawl Classics

Elihu
March 7th, 2019, 00:59
Hello, I am new to FG but not RPGs. I started playing D&D in the 90s. I ran a ShadowRun then Mechwarrior campain during the late 90s. I then went digital gaming.
I returned back to P&P games (D&D 5e/Starfinder) in 2017 and am looking for P&P style gaming.

So my question is what rule set are you using?
For example are you using 5e, Pathfinder, etc...

What character set are you using?
For example, in the Sat group we did a TOA campaign where the DM allowed me to make a Revised Ranger beastmaster class( the one approved for all play). Sadly 3 of the group graduated and moved away thus leaving us in the beginning of a battle, frozen in time.

So I would like to be able to make the nonstandard Avatar.

Here is the basic information about DCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWmQVzDHzM