PDA

View Full Version : Dragging Encounters onto Combat Tracker

robert4818
March 3rd, 2019, 20:25
I'm trying to drag items directly from the encounter window directly into the combat tracker.

When I do that, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong (very likely) or is this a glitch?

robert4818
March 3rd, 2019, 21:13
Nope, still no luck. Thought I'd figured it.

Andraax
March 3rd, 2019, 21:23
I don't have Savage Worlds, but most rulesets have a button at the bottom of the encounter window that you click to add the encounter to the CT (and the map if the token placement is pre-planned).

esmdev
March 3rd, 2019, 22:12
I don't have Savage Worlds, but most rulesets have a button at the bottom of the encounter window that you click to add the encounter to the CT (and the map if the token placement is pre-planned).

Yes, there is a down arrow in SWADE. I used it to add a few encounters to the combat tracker.

Ikael
March 3rd, 2019, 22:19
Is the drag something that other CoreRPG rulesets support? If that's the case I can check it out and add support for it.

robert4818
March 3rd, 2019, 22:20

That would be the issue. I figured I wasn't doing something right.

Andraax
March 3rd, 2019, 23:11
Is the drag something that other CoreRPG rulesets support? If that's the case I can check it out and add support for it.

C&C supports it. But I always use the button.

Moon Wizard
March 4th, 2019, 21:52
Yes, encounters can be dragged to combat tracker in most CoreRPG-based rulesets.

Regards,
JPG