PDA

View Full Version : Strange behavior

Drogo210
March 3rd, 2019, 11:24
Hi,

I played a campaign as players but we all (DM as well) had some issues.

1) The DM loaded the Coding Effect of rob and script of errors appear but then after closing the widow and keeping the effect box open was okey no errors in dragging.

2) When we tried to level up no abilities were placed or caster level, only the HD an HPs

Does anyone knows how to fix it a part from just delete the campaign and make a new one.

I tested it my creating my own campaign and I have never had an issue.

Thanks

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2019, 12:05
Are you using any other extensions? Does the error happen in a new campaign without extensions? What sources are being used to level up? Has the same source been used for the levelling as the original source (that is if the PHB was used to create the character was the PHB used when levelling up or some other module).

Drogo210
March 3rd, 2019, 14:05
Are you using any other extensions? Yes, several others such as enhanced effect, enhanced combat etc. (I can list them all if you think can help) Does the error happen in a new campaign without extensions?That's the strange thing. If I create a new campaign with the same extensions I got no issues What sources are being used to level up? Has the same source been used for the levelling as the original source (that is if the PHB was used to create the character was the PHB used when levelling up or some other module)We are using PHB only

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2019, 15:04
Since it isn't you that has the issue per se (it's the DM) then it would be the DM that would need to test to see if this happens without any extensions. It is very possible if many extensions are being used that either there is a conflicte or one or more of them aren't up to date. He/She will need to eliminate the possibility that an extension is the issue before we can come to any other conclusion.

Trenloe
March 3rd, 2019, 16:56
1) The DM loaded the Coding Effect of rob and script of errors appear...
Also - please, when reporting "errors" make a note of them. Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button at the top of the FG console window that shows the error, and then paste the error/s in the thread here. It's very hard to track down the cause of errors if we don't know what the errors are.