PDA

View Full Version : ETU Degrees of Horror maps

esmdev
March 2nd, 2019, 13:56
Hi. I am going to be running an ETU game using Degrees of Horror as the core. I was wondering if anyone has made any maps to supplement their games that they'd be interested in sharing? Or if someone has a good source of modern maps or floor plans?

GM BK
March 2nd, 2019, 22:43
I'm going to be running ETU soon as well and would love some maps I could use. All I really have are the ones PEG offers. I bought the PDF's and extracted those. If I don't find anything else, I'm just going to go Theater of the Mind on a lot of this stuff.

esmdev
March 2nd, 2019, 23:13
Yeah, that's my current plan too. Was hoping someone might have something, never hurts to ask. :)

Mortar
March 7th, 2019, 16:02
That's an annoying issue for me when doing almost any SW conversion, and I can't pull off a Zacc and whip up my own to include. :cry:

GM BK
March 7th, 2019, 17:25
Usually a google search will turn up a map that will work, but when I can't find one, or the scene just requires a map with specific features, I bust out the graph paper, pencils and crayola! Scan them as a JPG, then take them in GIMP to clean them up and resize them for the grid. Works like a charm :)