PDA

View Full Version : SWADE - deck issues

edem
March 1st, 2019, 19:51
Hi,

If I try to reshuffle the deck (right click on deck -> Reshuffle Deck), the (combat) deck is not reshuffled and I get the following error:

Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/deck.lua"]:39: attempt to index global 'title' (a nil value)

If I try to deal to hand (right click on character portrait -> Deal Card to Hand), no cards are dealt and I get the following errors:

Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/deck.lua"]:39: attempt to index global 'title' (a nil value)

If I try to drag a card from the Card Deck, I get the following error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_card.lua"]:55: attempt to index local 'draginfo' (a nil value)

(The first line when I start dragging, the second when I release the mouse button)

(Savage Worlds Adventure Edition v5.0 / CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.7; no extensions loaded)

Eru the One
March 1st, 2019, 23:04
I'm saw the same with a new campaign (SWD & SavageWorlds). After restarting FG and loading either campaign I was not receiving errors anymore.

edem
March 2nd, 2019, 19:14
I'm saw the same with a new campaign (SWD & SavageWorlds). After restarting FG and loading either campaign I was not receiving errors anymore.

Restarting FG did solve that issue, temporarily, but after a bit it came back again.

Also, iif I drag a card on the Portrait on a character sheet (the top left one, not the token on the top right), then I get a

Script Error: [string "portrait"]:1: setPrototype: Invalid parameter
error. I know, why would I do that, but why wouldn't I? ;)

Ikael
March 2nd, 2019, 21:38
Hi,

If I try to reshuffle the deck (right click on deck -> Reshuffle Deck), the (combat) deck is not reshuffled and I get the following error:

If I try to deal to hand (right click on character portrait -> Deal Card to Hand), no cards are dealt and I get the following errors:

If I try to drag a card from the Card Deck, I get the following error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_card.lua"]:55: attempt to index local 'draginfo' (a nil value)

(The first line when I start dragging, the second when I release the mouse button)

(Savage Worlds Adventure Edition v5.0 / CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.7; no extensions loaded)

I have applied fix that should resolve these situations. It will be included into next update

edem
March 2nd, 2019, 22:34
I have applied fix that should resolve these situations. It will be included into next update

Awesome, that was quick, thanks!