PDA

View Full Version : LF 2 more players for DND homebrew

MonkeyKing
February 28th, 2019, 20:23
FG License: Standard
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: Flexible and up for discussion. Weekdays preferred 7-8pm start for around 2-3 hours
If new game, planned start date: Whenever
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour sessions, weekly
Term: Long term. Approx 3-6 months

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 existing, need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 5, standard equipment for level
Character restrictions: Core classes and races, other at GM discretion

Details of your scenario: You're part of a merchant flotilla, sailing across the ocean from the Sword coast to colonise the new world. Characters can have any motivation for being a part of the group, whether fame and glory, riches, protecting the settlers or some other personal matter.

Would prefer players with some experience, over 18, and prefer UK based players because of timezones. We're all based in the Essex area, and not averse to meeting up if you're local, but this obviously isn't a necessity.

cover me!
March 1st, 2019, 09:08
Hi Monkey King,

I would be keen on this. I am from the UK but based in spain (+1 GMT). Would love to f2f but wont work for me sadly, but Ive been using FG for years so comfortable with that. Have played many systems including 5e so comfortable there.

I can use teamspeak or discord.

Can play most nights too.

Galbadine
March 1st, 2019, 10:44
I'm interested, I can do any night but Sunday as I run my own game on Sundays on FG.

Anyhow, heres me:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48081-LFG-Player-looking-for-D-amp-D-5e-GMT

MonkeyKing
March 1st, 2019, 18:18
Thanks guys, I've sent you both messages.

mackf707
March 1st, 2019, 19:09
Hey I've got an ultimate subscription with all the modules, I'm 27 and live in NYC, fairly open schedule, and would love to join.

Dieseor
March 2nd, 2019, 01:03
i can do monday to wednesday without clashing with any other groups. UK based in essex also, 41 unlimited licence, vice chat over discord and learning 5e and fantasy grounds but getting there between 3 groups, one of which is adventurers league.
look forward in hearing back from you :)

MonkeyKing
March 2nd, 2019, 10:17
Thanks for the interest but the group is full now

Dieseor
March 2nd, 2019, 11:56
Thanks for the interest but the group is full now

no worries, have fun :)

thorf1212
March 2nd, 2019, 22:22
oh I haven't playen this game so I don't know how it works

thorf1212
March 2nd, 2019, 22:23