PDA

View Full Version : LFG, DND 5e, Tue/Wed/Thu, 19:00+(GMT)

Scrooge Zero
February 28th, 2019, 20:07
Hello.
I am looking for group to play with. I play DnD for about two years now and recently started campaign on FG, so I have enough experience with FG to play without a problem. I still have many ideas about character builds and personalities I would like to try. Being profesional actor, I like RPing, but as someone interested in mathematics and a bit of a munchkin, I love a good combat to test my characters abilities, so rp/puzzlesolving/combat would idealy be somewhere around 40/10/50.
In a perfect world, I would love to find a group to run multiple shorter campaigns to try out our many character concepts. I can play using discort or Skype, or basically whatever is free to download.
My most prefered class is rogue and I always have one stored, but other manipulative (utility in combat and/or socialy manipultive) classes, as utility clerics and bards, have cought my attention lately. For experimenting, I have things like sorcerer/monk and ilusionist with extensive characteristics prepared.
Only problem for me is that I don't have a licence for FG, so I would need DM with Ultimate.
Hit me up! :)

linkwtf
February 28th, 2019, 20:09
cool

Scrooge Zero
February 28th, 2019, 20:17
:You asked about availability? :D
My mail told me you did and all I found here is "cool"... Well, my availability is Tue/Wed/Thu, all 19:00+(GMT) up to midnight. :)