PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player 5e or DDAL hoping this works.

Rocco Filbert
February 28th, 2019, 15:15
Hey gang totally new and trying to get the hang of this online. I DM at cons and local stores and play DDAL as well, on weekends. I'm handicapped and type poorly and slowly. Not sure what else to put here but my times available are most any week day or night. Any help is really coveted as I am totally new to online DnD. I started playing Pen and paper with Keep of the Boarderland in 1979 (basic set) and have played ever since.

-Rocco

linkwtf
February 28th, 2019, 15:25
hey Rocco what times are you available?

Rocco Filbert
February 28th, 2019, 15:30
All I'm handicapped. I'm not allowed to drive and stuck at home. My family drives me to a local game store weekends and I spend the weekend with friends then get a ride home. I tried reddit and roll20 to find groups so far but to be honest it seems I'm not doing something right. I've DM'd for years and would love to DM more online but can't without playing first and seeing if I can keep up with my handicap. So far no luck. Thanks for the reply.

linkwtf
February 28th, 2019, 16:45
rocco we have a discord server with people wanting to play late evenings, i would gladly add you to the server, but need some info from you. add me on discord linkwtf#8852