PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG for 5eDnD, or similar

Zyrus
February 27th, 2019, 10:45
I've been RPing for a good fifteen years in various mediums, but tabletop and virtual tabletops I've been doing for a few years now. Looking for a DM/GM interested in fleshing out their NPCs and actually doing roleplay, and not just abstracting all the shops to rollplaying. Basically looking for a game that's as much about characters, roleplaying and the setting as much as combat.

I can typically adapt my style to a group, but prefer Wizards of some specialty (Conjurers and Evokers are favorites) or a Battlemaster. Warlocks and Clerics are a secondary choice, if necessary, but I usually play neutral or evil sorts who can work with a group easily enough. Times are flexible enough that I can play most days with notice, though I prefer EST afternoons and nights. Video for /myself/ right out the gate as mandatory is a deal breaker for me. I consider it possible optionally later on if I like the group enough. Text only is a hard deal breaker for me though.

If you have questions or need more information to consider me for your game, feel free to PM me. I prefer DnD 5E, but am willing to branch out.

linkwtf
February 27th, 2019, 16:09
Hey check out this thread and see if you might be interested. I am attempting to put together a group of players with needs to game in later evenings. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48119-Looking-to-find-a-group-of-players-to-team-up-and-look-for-a-DM

Zyrus
February 28th, 2019, 18:51
Bump