PDA

View Full Version : GMT gamers?

LaRasa
February 26th, 2019, 19:51
Hello hello hellos, from the land of tea and crumpets.

I'm LaRasa, I'm looking for a group to play D&D with. I have FG (standard) via steam and all of the options for communicating.

I have been playing D&D since 3.5, as well as a wealth of other games and have DM'd quite a few as well, but would prefer not to be stuck in a DM seat.

So... Hit me up if you're interested and we can start to work out regular schedules...

Gruber
February 26th, 2019, 20:31
Welcome to FG forums. I'd usually be happy to invite new players into the game but mine is full atm. I hope you find a game soon!

LaRasa
February 26th, 2019, 21:40
Thanks! If a spot opens up, keep me in mind? <3

Gruber
February 26th, 2019, 22:27
Hardly, for we are just admitting a new player. But if it happens I'll do.

Bufnitza
February 26th, 2019, 22:52
Hi LaRasa and welcome!

You're definitely not the only one looking for campaign runs centered around European timezones. There was another thread just yesterday (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48081-LFG-Player-looking-for-D-amp-D-5e-GMT).

Unfortunately, I'm not up to snuff for DM-ing as I'm still a novice with this, but I'd gladly join a campaign for DD5e!

Galbadine
February 26th, 2019, 23:04
I'm also looking for a GMT (ish) game. This is me:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48081-LFG-Player-looking-for-D-amp-D-5e-GMT

LaRasa
February 27th, 2019, 00:09
Hi Bufnitza and Galbadine.

I completely missed that previous post!

Well if you two want, we can start a group, but with a cycling DM per the campaign arc, and add in other players who want to get involved?

Galbadine
February 27th, 2019, 00:14
I’m a bit booked up on GM duties, hence wanting to play, but I could certainly throw in a one shot/short campaign now and again. :-)

dmkevin
March 9th, 2019, 13:09
I am a UK based GM. I'm thinking about running Tomb of Annihilation. Anyone run that already?

LaRasa
March 9th, 2019, 13:12
@dmkevin Not yet. You on discord?

Erkle
March 10th, 2019, 18:53
Great. I'm GMT (based very near Bristol, England too) and am looking for the right game to join with the right kind of people. I've DMd in the past and still run occasional one or two-shots (5e, Cthulhu, Paranoia, some fun Fate stuff), but am really looking to play in an ongoing 5e game right now (my local tabletop game unfortunately came to a premature end due to DM real-life demands).

Thanks for starting this post. I'm really interested in getting a group (possibly monthly ish) together and it does look like something might be coming together here.

I am a UK based GM. I'm thinking about running Tomb of Annihilation. Anyone run that already?

dmkevin ... if you are seriously considering running a game of Tomb of Annihiliation then lets have a chat.

Sigyn4tw
March 10th, 2019, 19:51
Hey!. I'm GMT+1 and currently looking for a group to play D&D 5E.

I've some experience with Pathfinder but I'm a total noob in FG, don't know if you guys are willing to play with me as I've no experience in both the game and FG... but figured it was worth a try asking :D

dmkevin
March 30th, 2019, 16:35
Hi LaRasa, yes I am on discord as dmkevin.

My Tomb of Annihilation campaign is to start Thursday, April 28th.

Carog the Fat
April 2nd, 2019, 02:02
Hi i am currently working on a savage worlds Hellfrost game so if you are interested let me know

alfiere_bianco
September 19th, 2019, 14:18
Any slot open for a player looking for a group? (5e preferred)