PDA

View Full Version : New to FG LFG for D&D 5e (Beginner)

Dobby the Wise
February 26th, 2019, 16:03
Hey there!
Looking for a group to play D&D 5e. My family has been into d&d for years, I have finally taken the leap to start playing actively but am a beginner! I am in the process of learning the core rules and format of FG but am very interested in finding a group. I have Voice/Video with Discord, Skype, and Steam. My timezone is EST but i have a flexible schedule and can plan to play during the day or at night, and am looking to play fairly actively. Msg me if interested!
Dobby the Wise.

Dobby the Wise
February 26th, 2019, 18:32
Sorry time zone would be GMT - 5 but still very flexible.

LaRasa
February 26th, 2019, 19:22
I am also looking for a group, though I am GMT. lots of experience, Discord, Skype, steam and (obviously) fantasy grounds.

Dobby the Wise
February 26th, 2019, 19:38
I am also looking for a group, though I am GMT. lots of experience, Discord, Skype, steam and (obviously) fantasy grounds.

If you find a group open to newcomers keep me posted!

linkwtf
February 27th, 2019, 16:13
Hey LaRasa check out this thread and see if you might be interested. I am attempting to put together a group of players with needs to game in later evenings. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-look-for-a-DM

Jathos
February 27th, 2019, 22:28
Hi all - I too am looking for a group to join. I'm new to FG and new to 5E as well (I have a group offline but only played a few times). I'm in love with it and can't get enough, so I'm looking for an online group to keep my adventures going! If any DM's are looking for a someone that loves to RP, and will fill any role you need in your party, I can be that person.
PST time zone (GMT-7), free Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday evenings / nights.

linkwtf
February 28th, 2019, 15:23
Hey Jathos, what times are you available?

Tophen
February 28th, 2019, 17:54
Hi all,
I too am looking for a group to play. Though I've not yet purchased the game I will once I figure out what exactly I need. I've been looking at it on Steam, any suggestions would be great. I've got a pretty flexible schedule and I would be on EST (Florida).
Thanks,
Tophen

linkwtf
February 28th, 2019, 17:58
Natural 1, a small discord community, is looking for more players and GMs to make finding a group/party more efficient. We are currently looking for players that can play around UTC 2:00 for FG games. We currently have over 10 members who are a mix of players and GMs. If you are interested please send me a PM with your Discord name.