PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 - Ghostwalk Adventures...

Grymn
August 24th, 2006, 04:24
I'm looking to start up a intermittant game for some fellow FantasyGrounds Users. As it stands, the game would be either on Sat. or after midnight on a weekday. (Times are not set as I am finalizing a new work schedule at the moment). I'm wanting to see if there are enough interested parties to get this going.

The Mini-Campaign will be set in the Ghostwalk setting, focusing on the the City of Manifest and the regions near it.

I plan on sticking with the basics on this one...and the following books will be the only ones allowed at start (and are free reign as written):

3.5 Player's Handbook
3.5 Dungeon Master's Guide
3.5 Monster Manual
Ghostwalk Sourcebook

I also intend to utilize material from the following books:
Magic of Incarnum
Tome of Magic
Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords

I may be willing to allow someone to play a class from the Book of Nine Swords if you can provide a good character background to explain it. Incarnum and the Magic system from Tome of Magic will not be available for starting characters...but will be able to be learned in game..should you be interested in that. (For example: a sorcerer or wizard can use the Creeping Darkness option from Shadow Magic in Tome of Magic to convert their wizard or sorc into a full blown Shadowcaster).

Feel free to post away with feedback and/or character ideas.

Dolarmak
August 25th, 2006, 18:29
sounds cool, i only have the core books, not the other ones tho. never played a ghostwalk game, but i'd like to :)

i'll keep checking for updates on your schedule

VRitari
August 26th, 2006, 17:55
Sounds good. I'll let you know if I can join when times are finallized.

brodseba
August 26th, 2006, 18:25
I'm interested too. I never play the Ghostwalk setting.

I can play sunday but not saturday.

I'm from Canada too.

NymTevlyn
August 28th, 2006, 21:16
I too would be interested in this game. Ghostwalk is a fascinating alternative to actual death.

Mitchifer
August 29th, 2006, 02:03
This sounds like my kind of game :) I'm West Coast, but I can be flexible. I prefer the weekends, but weekday evenings should work too, except for Mondays.

Grymn
September 1st, 2006, 19:01
Good to see there is some interest. :) I ran the first session of my Ghostwalk game with my offline group wed night and we had a blast! I should be able to finalize something for a FG version of my offline game within the next few weeks. I've gotten a few really good job offers that will give me the time to devote to my band, my family, and my gaming!

Jack_Frost
September 1st, 2006, 19:44
Hey, about how many people did you need? i sent you a PM, but received no reply >.< i hope i wasn't too overzealous, lol.

Xanther
September 1st, 2006, 23:53
I'm looking to start up a intermittant game for some fellow FantasyGrounds Users. As it stands, the game would be either on Sat. or after midnight on a weekday. (Times are not set as I am finalizing a new work schedule at the moment). I'm wanting to see if there are enough interested parties to get this going.

I'm interested. Located in NYC.

I have the Ghostwalk sourcebook, but haven't read it. Should I read it?

I can do any day after 8:30PM or so, typically.