PDA

View Full Version : Pay to Play Saturday's Out of The Abyss Rage of Demons 5pm CST

Azazel Orax
February 25th, 2019, 11:18
About me: Hello Everyone my name is Azazel Orax I am a writer and Dungeon Master with over 16 years of DMing experience and even more as a player. I started when I was 12 running stupid TPK dungeons killing all my young friends, -I try not to kill my players nowadays but it still seems to happen- I would spend my time reading all the books I could get my hands on and testing out my wild and wacky ideas on whoever would let me. I still do that even, making my own homebrew games, adding in my own writing to modules and working with players coming up with cool oneshots. I have over 3 years of online DM experience but not as much of that time has been spent on Fantasy Grounds. However I have begun to love this site and been spending every waking hour learning the ins and outs of it much like I did with the book in my youth. I am currently looking for several PCs for several games but lets focus on Saturday's Out of The Abyss Rage of Demons here!
I am happy to work with new players as well as knowledgeable player. I am here for my PCs to make sure they get what they need and they enjoy my games.

Time: The game starts at 5pm CST which is Midnight GMT +1 and runs around 4 hours.

Price: It is a pay to play game and the reason for it is that I absolutely love D&D it is my passion and so I decided to make this my job so I can do D&D every day! I have a way to do what I love and still support myself! I also feel Pay to Play is the best way to know your DM is committed to you and your game and that the PCs that join are also committed to the game. D&D being my job means that I am always here to help you and listen to feed back to make this game and every game I run a great experience for you.
The games are 15 dollars per session,
or 50 dollars for 4 sessions,
or 100 dollars for 10 sessions.

Campaign: A Module I never have had the opportunity to DM and one that I am most looking forward to actually DMing. The idea of it being set place in the Underdark really fits my writing style or sort of dark gloomy and hopeless. It however gives the adventures a chance to be real heroes. To survive and thrive. To beat the odds but not just that to be amazing doing it. We start at level 1, it looks bleak as you are prisoners but your cunning has given you a heads up you might not of had before. Your goal? Escape. The question is can you? If you do escape as a prisoner can you escape the Underdark?

If you are interested in giving my DMing a chance send me a PM on here or just send me a PM on discord.
My discord is Gilanor#2015