PDA

View Full Version : Pay to Play Saturday's Dungeon of The Mad Mage 12pm CST

Azazel Orax
February 25th, 2019, 11:13
About me: Hello Everyone my name is Azazel Orax I am a writer and Dungeon Master with over 16 years of DMing experience and even more as a player. I started when I was 12 running stupid TPK dungeons killing all my young friends, -I try not to kill my players nowadays but it still seems to happen- I would spend my time reading all the books I could get my hands on and testing out my wild and wacky ideas on whoever would let me. I still do that even, making my own homebrew games, adding in my own writing to modules and working with players coming up with cool oneshots. I have over 3 years of online DM experience but not as much of that time has been spent on Fantasy Grounds. However I have begun to love this site and been spending every waking hour learning the ins and outs of it much like I did with the book in my youth. I am currently looking for several PCs for several games but lets focus on Saturday's Dungeon of The Mad Mage here!
I am happy to work with new players as well as knowledgeable player. I am here for my PCs to make sure they get what they need and they enjoy my games.

Time: The game starts at 12pm CST which is 7pm GMT +1 and runs around 4 hours.

Price: It is a pay to play game and the reason for it is that I absolutely love D&D it is my passion and so I decided to make this my job so I can do D&D every day! I have a way to do what I love and still support myself! I also feel Pay to Play is the best way to know your DM is committed to you and your game and that the PCs that join are also committed to the game. D&D being my job means that I am always here to help you and listen to feed back to make this game and every game I run a great experience for you.
The games are 15 dollars per session,
or 50 dollars for 4 sessions,
or 100 dollars for 10 sessions.

Campaign: One of the new modules from D&D it follows Waterdeep: Dragon Heist though it does not need to follow it directly. I really love Dungeon of The Mad Mage it is the first real late game module allowing players to develop their character and experience a long term game. It to me is a mix of a classic dungeon crawl as well as a sort of mystery. It reminds me of my youth running the endless dungeons filled with traps and monsters but it is more than that, you can role-play to avoid conflict with selfish greedy bugbears or convince some drow to help you remove some nasty monsters diving into the different factions of Undermountain. Waterdeep is rich in lore and Undermountain is no exception it is a great place to explore. Learning lore, seeing the factions at odds and helping specific factions first hand. Though it is a dungeon there are plenty of role-playing opportunities as well as great combat opportunities. The fact that this is a sort of open dungeon means different backgrounds and reasons to explore it can really bring a party together. Going from level 5-20 means a long adventure plenty of time for players to get to know each other and make a great connection. I would love to dive into the details but I wouldn't want to spoil the campaign. If you want to know more I suppose you would need to run it!

If you are interested in giving my DMing a chance send me a PM on here or just send me a PM on discord.
My discord is Gilanor#2015