PDA

View Full Version : Themes preview for fantasy grounds?

Tabatha
February 25th, 2019, 07:24
Hi, it's me again with a question :)

I can choose a theme when I start/loading a campaign (e. g. simple brown or wizard).

Is there a chance to preview how it looks?

In game I can change my decals over the options and can click through them, but I found nothing to change the theme.

Zacchaeus
February 25th, 2019, 09:20
There isn't a preview. But when you load the theme in you'll see all the changes pretty quickly. Make sure that you aren't tryng to load two themes at once (only the first one you pick will load).

Tabatha
February 25th, 2019, 09:56
Thank you - and his is an error I already made :)

Trenloe
February 25th, 2019, 21:06
(only the first one you pick will load).
The order of selection doesn't have any impact on extension loading.

Selecting more than one theme will result in them clashing and overwriting each other - and you may end up with a mixture of each, as FG will try to load each and the individual theme (extension) load order, if any, would determine which was loaded last and would take more precedence, the first theme selected might not have anything to do with it. Basically, don't enable more than one theme extension - you can't guarantee what will happen!

Tabatha
February 26th, 2019, 06:36
I already made this mess, resulting in that I thought I had the same theme, but with totally different look after I started it - because I did not select them in the same order.

Trenloe
February 26th, 2019, 19:23
because I did not select them in the same order.
As I mentioned above - the order that extensions are selected does not make a difference.

Only select the extensions you need and that are compatible with each other.