PDA

View Full Version : One Shot - Castles and Crusades - Abbreviated A0

doseyclwn
February 24th, 2019, 21:41
Hey all,

I am looking to run some Castles and Crusades at conventions, so I want to run this to see how long it will be so that I can determine what to actually run at the Con. So I will schedule this for 4 hours, though it may not run that long. 1st level pregens, no experience required. Y'all would be helping me out with this. I'm thinking either a Sunday Evening, Friday evening or Tuesday evening. Are you interested?

A0 (The Rising Knight) abbreviated version (this will be basically the 2nd half of this adventure)
FG License: I have the ultimate license, so you can use a DEMO license if you like
Game System: Castles and Crusades

Time Zone: US Eastern Time
Planned Duration: 3-4 hours per session
Term: 1-SHOT

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Not sure yet. Either discord or Teamspeak

Roleplay/Combat mix: Not sure
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: Pregens Provided
Character restrictions: Pregens (select from below when applying)
Newbie Friendly: Definitely. You'd be helping me out tremendously by playing.

Dotenshi
February 24th, 2019, 22:09
I would be interested in playing. I am new to FG, and have never played Castles & Crusades, but I have read the books for playing a couple of years ago. I have played AD&D for over 30 years as well as other RPG's. At this time I really have no idea how to do much on this site, but would love to learn. I have used Teamspeak for years. I am good for Sunday or Tuesday evening, and look forward to hearing from you.

Dotenshi: demo license

doseyclwn
February 24th, 2019, 23:10
Awesome! Welcome! I want to get at least 4 players and then we can play.

esmdev
February 25th, 2019, 05:25
Two things, are you using Castles & Crusades or 5E, you list both in different places. Also you indicate that you would like prospective players to select from a list of pregens below but there isn't a list.

doseyclwn
February 25th, 2019, 05:34
Thanks for catching that esmdev. The game will be Castles and Crusades, the pregens will be available in game.

darthhomer
February 25th, 2019, 11:18
Thanks for catching that esmdev. The game will be Castles and Crusades, the pregens will be available in game.

Morning, I would be most interested in joining in, never played C&C always wanted too! Been playing D&D since 82, breaks here and there, I've played other RPGs as well, Traveller, Star Frontiers, a lot of old school stuff mostly. Been playing 5e since it came out.

Thanks,
Matt

GunnarGreybeard
February 25th, 2019, 11:39
Hmm. . . I wonder where JohnD is these days? I figure he'd be all over any thread mentioning C&C.

Dotenshi
February 26th, 2019, 23:39
Great! I will keep checking back for updates and more info.

liche
June 3rd, 2019, 04:00
I'm interested if there's room at the table. I'm new to FG, but have been playing BX, 1e, & 3e forever.

liche
June 3rd, 2019, 05:10
Haha! I just realized this was a looong time ago...