PDA

View Full Version : Class Specialization issue

Drogo210
February 24th, 2019, 20:35
Hi all,

I am having an issue. I was trying to create an archetype for the Barbarian but when I drop the class from other sources (Ex. PHB), the archetype I have created do not show among the possibilities.

If you are going to ask if I checked the Spec. Choice?, the answer is yes. The answer is yes even for the "name" of the archetype (i.e. Primal Path) and level at which you take it (3).

Thanks for the help

Zacchaeus
February 24th, 2019, 22:05
You won't see the other archetypes from books such as the PHB. This is because the format of an exported class is different from the ones in the PHB so FG doesn't know where to look for additional archetypes.

Drogo210
February 25th, 2019, 06:15
You won't see the other archetypes from books such as the PHB. This is because the format of an exported class is different from the ones in the PHB so FG doesn't know where to look for additional archetypes.

I see, thanks Zacchaeus.

So theoretically, if I code the PHD inside FG and then export it would it work? Tested and it worked. It would be nice to have the possibility to let FG recognize the other Archetype

Is there a way, like a string of code, I can add to xlm file to make it happens?