PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Player looking for D&D 5e. [GMT]

Galbadine
February 23rd, 2019, 22:22
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week except Sunday, 18:00 onwards.
Term: Long term.
Voice: Voice chat / webcam, any software. Discord prefered.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Relatively new to FG, I run a game on FG, but havent been a player.
Game System Experience: Extensive 5e experience as player and GM.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, but happy to play other versions. World of Darkness, Gurps, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadowrun. I'm happy to play any of these. Other systems considered.
Game Type Preferred: A mix of roleplay and combat.
Character Type Preferred: I like creating characters and can min/max with the best of them but I prefer to play more intelligently driven games, where a clever solution will out-perform a the best stats.
I tend to play characters that avoid combat through cunning, or triumph before combat breaks out, such as control wizards, cunning bards, ambush rogues and diplomatic clerics. I favour magic, as it lends itself to greater creativity, but in games and systems that allow for great creativity without magic I am more flexible. (D&D5e, Shadowrun, M&M, etc)

About me: I have over 15 years experience playing and GMing RPGs, I particularly like D&D and WoD, but have some experience with other games and systems.

Bufnitza
February 26th, 2019, 01:51
Hi Galbadine! I'd be interested in running a campaign with you. I'm GMT+1, but in the interest of full disclosure, a complete newcomer to 5e, albeit a very eager to learn one. Let me know if you're still looking to get a party up during GMT evenings!

Galbadine
March 1st, 2019, 10:51
We're both still looking, should any EU GM's want a player or two.

cover me!
March 1st, 2019, 12:31
Hi all,
I am looking for a game too. I am +1GMT too.

I have my own license and played a lot of systems. very comfortable with FG.
Cheers

mackf707
March 1st, 2019, 13:15
Hey I've got a spot in two groups. Both are weekly, in the same world and can interact with each other. I have 2 spots for 10pm-2ish Est Friday nights... and the second is a weeknight game that gets scheduled in advance so people with irregular schedules can play too. The 5e based game is homebrew all about exploration, politics, revolution, and war... I've got a website too for the campaign as a home base.

Here's a player app I made on google forms, no need to answer everything, but discord contact is important. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvhnr0Ty-XUZopW7uvukHyfPaLCuQXMpV2jEhr2vggkRZDuQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Galbadine
March 1st, 2019, 13:19
So in GMT that's 3am to 7am Fridays? Did I get that right?

Seems a little... early/late for me.

GunnarGreybeard
March 1st, 2019, 14:23
EST would be GMT-5 so yeah, those time differences should be correct.

thorf1212
March 2nd, 2019, 22:18
sorry if this is to late but may I join your campaign?